Friday, June 27, 2008

I want those moments back !!!

Hey guys and gals,
This is my first blog ..... so no negative feedback for few days ..... 11
Now it has been over 2 years since i was kicked out of my hostel ( Not exactly kicked but i had to leave ). Though staying back would have meant an extra year of tolerating those trical wizards. I am almost out of touch with all my friends with whom i enjoyed my last days and i cherish those moments till date... All those guys who were close to my heart are now far away me having their own set of busy life ... The lucky ones are the Bangaloreons where the major chunk of our batch resides. Those people still enjoy the company of our fellowmates during weekends.

I never wanted to go to North but destiny wasnt in my hands. I tried hard to change it but all my efforts were in vain may be i lacked the required enthusiasm and effort needed to change it.

During the beginning of the month i had been there and spent a quality time with those parted friends which brought back the memories of our hostel life like the games, leg pulling, staying awake late night, the Puris at Tadambel at dawn , the smoking , the booze parties , the coffee at Krishna, the tensions of xeroxed notes during exams.... and the never ending list goes on and on.... like the arrow from the bow of Arjun of Ramanand Sagar Productions untill it was intercepted by the xams of our eighth semester when we had to bid adieu to fellowmates. It was irrestible to hold back our tears and everybody tried their best to hold it back in their lower eye lid.. but some weak people like me who couldnt control much dragged it till their cheeks.

I want to go ahead in life with those friends who cared nothing but only friendship and wanted to get united as soon as possible and once i am there i would pray god not to make my tear glands work again....

Let me wait for that auspicious time..... Tick ... tick ..... tick ......

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dude..dont worry...destiny has its own way of reunition. Anyway nice to see u bloggin.

September 17, 2008 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger abhi said...

Hi buddy,
yaar u r very nice person.
I really enjoyed those 2 months. U r a very gud motivator.

September 22, 2008 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger kunal said...

hey the blog is really good.. since this is your first blog ur grammatical errors are justified..
The comaprision of ramanandsagars arrows was hillarious..

November 26, 2008 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger kunal said...

waise senti bhi acha likhta hai.. tu itna senti likha soch ke zyada hansi aati hai aur rona kum

November 26, 2008 at 4:46 AM  
Blogger A_GaMeNeVeReNdS™ said...

hi... gud 1, like good old writings :)
keep writing!!!

November 27, 2008 at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home